Terms & Conditions
1. Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with client and any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt will be corrected free of charge. After 48 hours it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of errors and omissions and MM Virtual Assistant will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement.
2. Errors or omissions reported after 48 hours will still be corrected but the additional time spent will be charged to client.
3. MM Virtual Assistant recommends any original documents to be sent securely.
4. A signed contract is required before commencement of work. This indicates clients acceptance of our terms and conditions.
5. Written quotations will be provided prior to any work commencing.
6. Work will be presented using Microsoft Office applications. (Where possible).
7. MM Virtual Assistant will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by me. I retain the right to reject work which involves material I feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
8. Contracts can be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party. I reserve the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
9. Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, MM Virtual Assistant cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
10. Any late cancellation of work will incur a £25.00 administration fee (24 hours’ notice required).
11. If turnaround of work of 24 hours is requested, additional charges may be applied.
I use time tracking software, timesheets will be produced and a copy will be sent with invoice.
I will provide copies of all documents in both WORD and PDF.